KMB-Ray Services Group © 2008 - 2014
In Sierra Leone’s history, corruption has led to bad governance which, in turn, has led to increased poverty and conflict. In 2000, 92.3% of respondents to the survey on National Perception and Attitudes towards Corruption in Sierra Leone considered bribery the most common corruption practice, others being embezzlement and misappropriation..........
Transparency International - Sierra Leone
The Global Coalition against Corruption - Fighting Corruption in Sierra Leone
You want to join us, check out
on our opportunities
Upcoming TI-SL Activities
- Training on Public Financial Management for Youth, Media, Local Councils and School Management Committee in Kenema and Tonkolili Districts
- Research on Corruption and its Effect on Women
- Development and Popularization of an Information Portal on Procurement.
- Development of a Fundraising and Financial Sustainability Plan for TI-SL.
- Monitoring Public Financial Management Practices within Local Councils.
- TI-SL/Grantees and Donors Roundtable Meeting towards Enhancing Rural Women’s Development.
TISL supporting local farmers with rice milling machine
TISL supports local farmers with a rice milling machine for economic empowerment
Join TISL today to combat corruption for sustained development, economic growth, human dignity, equitable access to law and an enabled environment for women and youths. Contact us to express your interest.
TISL supports local farmers with a drying floor for economic empowerment
Fighting Corruption in all areas of our society is our passion. Join us, support us and together we can we can succeed. Call TISL on +23279060985 to make your donation.
Engage the process
Get Connected to the process
Be a part of the process
Don’t be left out! Joint the fight against Corruption.
To know how? Call us on Tel: +232 79060985