KMB-Ray services Group © 2008 - 2013
In Sierra Leone’s history, corruption has led to bad governance which, in turn, has led to increased poverty and conflict. In 2000, 92.3% of respondents to the survey on National Perception and Attitudes towards Corruption in Sierra Leone considered bribery the most common corruption practice, others being embezzlement and misappropriation..........
Transparency International - Sierra Leone
The global Coalition against Corruption - Fighting Corruption in Sierra Leone
You want to join us, check out
on our opportunities under
Upcoming TI-SL Activities
- Training on Public Financial Management for Youth, Media, Local Councils and School Management Committee in Kenema and Tonkolili Districts
- Research on Corruption and its Effect on Women
- Development and Popularization of an Information Portal on Procurement.
- Development of a Fundraising and Financial Sustainability Plan for TI-SL.
- Monitoring Public Financial Management Practices within Local Councils.
- TI-SL/Grantees and Donors Roundtable Meeting towards Enhancing Rural Women’s Development.
TISL supporting local farmers with rice milling machine